Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Second Last Post of NaBloPoMo

Unless something extremely dramatic happens and I don't end up posting the post I've been working on for quite a while, tomorrow I should have successfully completed NaBloPoMo, save one day... and I think I had a pretty good excuse that day.  THat week was easily the most insane week I've ever survived.

For this post, I actually just wanted to share some NYC pics!  Here you are:

 Who you gonna call?  Ghost Busters!
A hoard of tourists swarmed the circle, so I snapped the picture and ran!  Sorry for the poor quality. 


Ir reminded me of the lamp post from Spare Oom!  For those who don't know what I'm talking about, go read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. 
 Who you gonna call?  Ghost Busters!


 Just the detailing on some of the architecture in Central Park

 That picture would have been PERFECT!  But, as I was pressing down the button that guy just stepped into the shot.  You have no idea how mad that makes me.
 Elmo had four ducks quack quack quack quack...
The one and only NYC (what is it about you) 
 View from the appartment window.  That's Columbia Ave, for those of you who know New York.

Wow, I was on a pop culture referencing roll today!  I got Ghost Busters, Narnia, and Annie in there.  Not bad for a blog about horses...

Note: I don't have a ton of blog-worthy photos, as the majority of them contain at least one member of my family (namely my gorgeous niece), and I don't feel comfortable posting pictures of her on the internet.  We're hardly stalker-worthy, but it is most definitely better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment