Friday, November 18, 2011

Bareback Video

This is my backup post in case I don't have time to post after the clinic

Bareback clips from September, I believe.  Maybe it was October... it was during one of her 'bad phases' (of which we've thankfully only had 2) and I decided that we should change things up and try her w/o a saddle.  It was one of the best rides we'd had in a while, even though (as you can see) there are still some major 'issues' going on there.  Her trot will look rather short and flat all thorough the video.  This was intentional.  Her major evasion is to go forward and run, so I'm over correcting by insisting on this slower, flatter pace.  When she's supple and relaxed (and carrying herself) then we get that nice forward elastic trot she's capable of.

1 comment:

  1. looks great! I can't bareback anywhere near that these days. She's a lovely mover.

    ReplyDelete