Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sick and Sore


I don’t know if I remembered to mention it, but before I rode Z, we free lunged her for a minute.  Now one of the hazards to riding and competing is injury.  At one point, my coach stomped her foot, and it triggered an old back injury.  I felt terrible for her, because she was clearly in a lot of pain, and it didn’t look like a quick fix.  Anyhow, yesterday she had to cancel our ride, as she was getting x-rays in the emerge.  It turned out to not be a terrible thing, as I myself was sick.  I slept most of the night last night, and tried to ignore my sore throat and cough.  Unfortunately, it didn’t want to ignore me.  I’m still sick, but it better go away soon.  I CAN’T be sick for exams!  Oh well, we’ll see how things go for Wednesday.  Fingers crossed I’ll be better. 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon.
    And now...Cadence....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa (ninjiom-hk.cwahi.net) may be another solution to sore throat. i know a lot of people use it, its also non alcoholic, though it's effectiveness is not as good as alcohol based cough medicine, but it's still good to use on not so serious sore throat. Hope you are getting well soon!!!

    ReplyDelete