Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Nothing New...

Oh the joys of winter.  Okay, I lied.  I haven't had a chance to ride since my lesson on Friday, and I don't know if I will have a chance to ride until my lesson on Saturday.  I am feeling terrible, because all of the progress Arty's been making seems to be getting buried under the snow; I just hope I can fund it again in the spring!   On the plus, tomorrow I'm heading out to see Bailey.  He has his back adjustments with the vet, so I thought that'd be a good time to pop in.  Here's hoping all goes well!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. trying again...with spelling...
    We have good weather here until Saturday night, then we are back to highs in the 20s and lows below zero. Nina will get next week off. I think the time off is good for them, frustrating for us, but good for them. Give them all the time you can in the winter and let all the little aches and pains (and attitudes) heal and then hopefully they will stay sound and happy all summer. :-)

    ReplyDelete