Wednesday, December 29, 2010

At Last

I finally got out to the barn today.  With all of the visiting and such that goes on in the holiday season, my riding has been seriously limited.  Unfortunately, so has my blogging.  I`m sorry, I definitely win bad blogger award!  Anyhow, Bailey`s off until the 30th (Tomorrow!) at earliest.  The vet will be back out to reassess him, and we`ll go from there and see.  Arty`s been off due to the fact that the outdoor arena is more of a skating rink than a riding arena, and trail riding requires at least two and a half hours at the barn and unfortunately I don`t always have that.  So to simplify, I rode for the first time in probably almost two weeks today.  It`s also been about a month since arty`s been ridden in anything but a hackamore.  There goes all of our hard bit work!  Bye bye contact.  On the plus side, I think I may have found somewhere where I can get a little flat work in our bit done tomorrow.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment