Tuesday, January 17, 2012

In Loving Memorium

Of my dear old kitten who passed away yesterday morning at the ripe old age of 19 years old.  She's been with me since the day I was born, and it'll be hard adjusting to life without her.  However, her death wasn't expected... far from it.  Most of us were wondering how on earth she was still alive.  In the last year or two of her life, she started to drop weight considerably, and our once mildly plump cat was reduced to a 2lb bag of skin and bones.   So though her death is sad, she's in a better healthier place now.  Goodbye old girl, we love you.








2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry:( that was an old age for a kitty. We've got one that is at least 16, we've had her since my hubby and I first got married 13 years ago. She's beginning to lose weight and I worry her days are short.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I am so sorry for your loss. RIP, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete