Friday, September 16, 2011

100th Post of the Year

Personally, I don't think that that's anything particularly important, but I've decided to add tags to all my posts and this seemed like a likely reason to start. However, I couldn't just START doing it... so I'm going back and adding tags to ALL OF THE PREVIOUS POSTS.  Apparently I'm insane.  So far I've gotten through 2010.  So happy 100th post of 2011 to all you Riding From The Ground Up readers!  All two of you ;)

On another note, I don't know if I've ever mentioned Launa.  She's the seventeen year old Arab who was backed last winter that I've been riding for her owner since July or so... Cute little chestnut mare.  Anyhow, now that school's started and I'm not readily available any more Jen (BO who does some of her training/conditioning work) and Judy (owner) have decided I'll be riding her on Tuesdays and Thursdays... the days I DON'T come to the barn.  I love my luck.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 100th! I just posted #46, It seems I have quite a ways to go. I decided to go back and do some tagging too a while back, luckily I didn't have that many ;-) By the way, I really do enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete