Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Eventful Night

So last night I was heading out to the barn late, with my mother in tow.  Actually, she was driving.  Unfortunately.  She missed the turn off to the barn, and spent 45 minutes lost, and trying to find our way back to the barn.  Add that to the normal 30 minutes it takes to get there.  Anyhow, we finally made it... very late... so I tacked up quickly for a short ride.  It was around 9:15 when I got on, so we decided to just have some fun with the time we had left.  We did our usual routine to start off with, and just after we`d finished cantering to the right, the lights in the arena went out!  Bales got scared, but let me dismount and head over to the light switch to turn it off. (the lights were off, the switch was still on)  I hand walked him around the  arena, trying the light switch after every lap and finally, 15 minutes later, there was light!  Yay!  I have some vids to post, but currently they`re all around 4 minutes.... so I think I`ll edit them first!

No comments:

Post a Comment