Monday, April 30, 2012

Rolex 2012: Dressage Day 2

Just a few more dressage pics, this time from Friday.  Once again, I have pictures of everyone.  So if there's a specific horse or rider, let me know.  The ones I've posted were randomly selected, because I don't think anyone wants to see all 1 000 pictures :)  Cross country's up next!
 Allison Springer and Arthur
 Arthur struttin his stuff in the extended canter
Barb Crabo and Eveready complete a flying change... just a little stickily
Barb & Eveready looking slightly more composed during the extended trot
 Philip Dutton and Mighty nice... looking mighty nice!
Sorry, couldn't resist
Iiitchy pony
 Buck and the gorgeous Titanium

Flying change
 Okay, last one...  I swear
 Kate Hicks and Belmont.  I wish that were centered

Wheeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment