Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fit Mare-Face & NaBloPoMo 2012

First off, after seeing it on STB Excellence's blog last year, I participated in National Blog Posting Month last November.  I'll admit, I have no idea what month this is actually supposed to be in, but I had fun doing it last year, so I think I'll try to do it again.  Inconveniently, it falls during my mid-terms.... which are next week.  Not the best way to start, but c'est la vie.

Also, what is wrong with my horse?? This was at the end (just past the 3rd fence from the end) of her 3rd full xc course ever... BN level... and she is BARELY SWEATING!  Also, it was crazy hot that day. I think I drank 5L of Gatorade.  That's got to be the TB genes coming through....
I do not own the photo- photo is property of A. Bailini.

1 comment:

  1. If she has a summer coat and is fit, she's probably cooling her body so efficiently that she just doesn't need to sweat yet. All those teeny veins near the surface and whatnot. My dude barely sweated on a 100f day running BN xc.

    ReplyDelete