Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Good Morning

I just wanted to share this picture I took when riding yesterday morning.  Its not a fantastic picture by any means, I just really like the background.  You can tell the sun is just about to come up, as you can see the clouds lightening, and a tinge of pink breaking through, but it still has that dark and stormy feeling to it.  Plus, as it was taken from the back of my pony, you get a view of a wind-swept mane, and fuzzy white ears.  So, while I missed my early morning trail ride on Sunday, we made up for it yesterday.

On a completely different train of thought, Bailey and I have our first jumping lesson in our whip Katie's position into shape series.  I'm excited, as we have only jumped once or twice before, since Lynda has been spending the past few months perfecting my seat and how I use it, but I must admit I am not looking forward to how sore I'll be tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment