Thursday, July 10, 2014

Stepping Up Your Game

That moment when you show up for your XC school and realize that the two other people in your group have both competed internationally.... On multiple horses... And one of them competed in London. The London Olympics. For Canada. In eventing. Time to step up my game, A.K.A. trying to not look like a kid on a pony next to those two!

P.s. I will post all my pictures/videos from the past few months soon, but I don't actually have a computer at the moment. So y'all will have to wait till I actually get a computer again!



3 comments:

  1. Haha, what an adventure! Can't wait to hear about it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Area II. Every weekend horse show struggles. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha 😊 See, at a show I can delude myself into believing they don't see me. Except for that one time I nearly ran over Jessie Phoenix... Oops! But when the three of you are taking a lesson together, they see you.
      Every breath you take
      Every move you make
      Every bond you break
      Every step you take
      I'll be watching you

      Delete