Sunday, February 24, 2013

Drool Worthy Stallions

I was going to title this post 'drool worthy studs' but thought better of it!  Anywho... in general Idon't  spend a ton of time looking at and researching stallions, but as a biology student who is fascinated by genetics and an equestrian interested in sport horse development, I've been fascinated by breeding for a while. Anywho, I was looking through some sale ads the other day when I came across an add for an in utero foal by a young stallion called Bon Balou. I kind of glanced over the ad and was about to move on when I decided to watch a quick video of the stallion jumping. 10 seconds later, I was in love. Not only can this guy jump (and what a hind end!!) but his gaits are positively gorgeous. See for your self:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! He is drool worthy. What breed is he?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's a Hanoverian stallion, but is licensed to breed to just about any WB breed you can think of.

      Here's a link to the website:
      http://www.dreamscapefarm.com/HorseDetail.aspx?ID=566

      Delete