Sunday, November 21, 2010

Too Bad, So Sad

 Today being Sunday, provided a superb opportunity to do one of my favourite things in the whole wide world: go for an early morning trail ride.  I love taking arty out on the trails, especially on a nice crisp morning before school.  Its so refreshing, and it puts a positive spin on my whole day.  Today I had to be out of the house by 9, so if I was up at 6:30, at the barn by 6:45, I could ride from 7:10-8:00, and be home by 8:30 then shower, change, and be out by 9.  Sounds like a plan, right?  Well, unfortunately things have a nasty tendency of not turning out the way you want them to.  Yesterday evening, I'd made sure to set my alarm and double check it.  So this morning when I woke up to the music playing out of my alarm clock, I was rather displeased to find that it was 8:50.  There goes my morning ride, and my shower!  The pics are from trail rides in '09

No comments:

Post a Comment