Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Cadence Show Season 2015 Photos

We had a strange show season. Missed our first show due to a cut that led to cellulitis. Then a strangles outbreak at our barn forced me to take her to my parents & quarantine her. After that we got 1 show in before I fall off a 3y/o and got a relatively major concussion, which had me out of commission for another month. So our show season finally got under way in late August. We had 2 runs at pre-training (novice) 2 at training, and champs before the season ended.
I haven't had the chance to upload most of my photos yet, but here are a few.
Coming out of the first water 

 Into water #2



Out of the second water/last fence on course 

Last fence on Cadence's first training! 

2nd bank combination

 
 Fence 1 & 2



 No idea what I'm doing here, but I put it in cause my horse looks nice!
 Le petit lengthen
Not one SJ fault all season!


2 comments:

  1. You guys sure did awesome even with the rocky start. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly wasn't the season I had planned... but then again, I've never had a season go according to plan so it's pretty much par for the course!

      Delete